G.M.G offers a complete range of manufacturing and retrofitting services including:
· Manufacturing metal-clad, metal-enclosed, arc-resistant medium voltage switchgear and circuit breakers (new or retrofit to existing switchgear)
· Manufacturing indoor or outdoor load interrupter switchgear, or complete unit pad mounted substations
· Conversions of existing switchgear line-ups to arc-resistant type
· Construction of protection and control relay panels and low voltage switchboards
· Manufacturing non-segregated phase bus duct and isolated phase bus duct (I.P.B.)
· Retrofitting medium voltage circuit breakers from oil or air-magnetic type to vacuum or SF6 interrupting technology
· Custom manufacturing of spare parts and components for switchgear and circuit breakers. These include epoxy bushings, stand-off insulators, power resistors, plastisol boots for bus bar joints, main and arcing contacts, interrupting chambers, arc chutes, flexible conductors, etc.